Seltzer World Festival 6/5
June 05, 2021 12:00 PM until June 05, 2021 07:00 PM
You will be able to enjoy this one-of-a-kind immersive experience as you spend the afternoon tasting 75++ unique hard seltzers.
Attendees will receive a commemorative tasting glass, but all of the sampling will be in disposable cups.
TICKETS - There are two Tasting Sessions (Noon to 3 pm & 4 pm to 7 pm)
There will be General Admission Tickets and VIP Lounge Tickets.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
Unlimited Samples of Seltzer and Craft Beer | Souvenir Tasting Glass | Music & Entertainment | Food For Purchase | Games Section | Vendors
VIP LOUNGE INCLUDES (ONLY 100 AVAILABLE):
The above plus: Seltzer Craft Cocktail | Catered Food | Coffer Bar | Goodie Bag | Lounge Seating
Summit Seltzer | D8 Seltzer | Bubs Seltzer (Sycamore Brewery) | Thirst Mutilator Seltzer (Town Brewery) | Brizo Seltzer (NODA Brewery) | El Clomado Tepache (Salud Cerveceria) | Catawba Twist (Catawba Brewery) | Hi-Current Craft Hard Seltzer (Brewers @ Yancy) | Protagonist Brewery
Summit Seltzer is Charlotte's (and the East Coast's) first Seltzery. Located in Wesley Heights, this family-owned, Hard Seltzer focused tap room opened its doors in September of 2020. Using real fruit and ingredients, Summit offers over 12 unique craft hard seltzers, along with several non-alcoholic seltzer and mocktail options. All seltzers are gluten free, and Nutritional facts hover around the ~100 calories ~3 carb range per seltzer. Local craft beer and wine also available. "Have some fun. Do some good. Live your life"- Summit Seltzer.
Want to volunteer? Interested in being a vendor or sponsor? Please contact us at events@ElevateLifestyle.com
ON-SITE COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
(Based on the current guidelines)
- No tickets will be sold day of at the event check in.
- Contactless temperature checks before entering the festival.
- Must sign the event waiver to enter.
- No one that has been in contact with anyone with symptoms of sickness should attend- There will be sanitation stations at every booth.
- All seltzer serving station and vendor booths will be spaced apart 8 feet minimum to encourage social distancing.
- All attendees should wear their face masks at all times except while sampling seltzers or eating.Click Here for Tickets!!